We’re looking for intern
We are looking for people who are creative, adaptive, and attentive to new social media features and trends to take our social media reach to a hike. You will assist in developing and implementing marketing strategies as well as content along with an enthusiastic creative team to help us achieve our goals.
What we offer:
- A certificate on completion of the internship
- Receive direction and guidance from creative leaders on the development of your work and the best paths to rework and improve it
- Accelerate your current career path and build network and professional skill sets, thus helping you to develop your resume ,portfolio and career
- Engagement with a family committed family of learners ( executive team and creative team), where we are bold, professional, systematic yet playful, and organized enough to keep innovating and experimenting new projects and initiatives
- A work environment that invests into your personal and professional growth, providing opportunities for you to build your resume and skill sets
- A space to bring your ideas into action in a team that values purpose over process and methods
What you will do:
- Create engaging contents for improving our organisational media presence
- Produce high quality content with aesthetic appeal in order to attract more volunteers, donors and ensure that our purpose is conspicuous
- Implement new strategies to increase social media traffic
- Maintain our page up to date with events happening in and around iLAB
What we expect:
- Loves to engage and interact with people online
- Is a new gen techie who can bring creative trends
- Already maintains an attractive and engaging social media presence
Words by Our Change Makers
iLAB as an organisation is very well structured and being part of it is worthy. I was mostly part of Mission Ten project, which indeed is a successful one. Adapting to the pandemic, we are still on ground with the online classes. It’s also a learning space for me as a facilitator. iLAB has contributed significantly to my growth as a responsible person.
iLAB made me a “Change maker” ILAB while inspiring me to change the community for a better tomorrow by providing quality education to the marginalised students of payyanakkal coastal community, brought about significant impact by changing my perspective towards life and society.
Suhail M M
For a kid who lived 18 years in Saudi not knowing anything about real world, iLAB was a real eye opener in my life. Experiences and networks that I’ll cherish for a lifetime. iLAB was never a one way service but give and take process where you contribute to the growth of society and iLAB in turn contributes to our personal and professional growth.
Donor Relations Lead