We’re looking for intern
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What we offer:
- A certificate on completion of the internship
- Receive direction and guidance from creative leaders on the development of your work and the best paths to rework and improve it
- Accelerate your current career path and build network and professional skill sets, thus helping you to develop your resume ,portfolio and career
- Engagement with a family committed family of learners ( executive team and creative team), where we are bold, professional, systematic yet playful, and organized enough to keep innovating and experimenting new projects and initiatives
- A work environment that invests into your personal and professional growth, providing opportunities for you to build your resume and skill sets
- A space to bring your ideas into action in a team that values purpose over process and methods
What you will do:
- Work along with Creative Lead to craft and deliver ideas to people beautifully and thoughtfully in Malayalam and English language
- Deliver a range of ideas across different verticals , with a strong focus on our social media – including poster making , video creation , animation , story creation , etc
- Collaborate across teams and conceive and execute ideas alogned with the strategy and iLAB brand in a timely manner
- Develop interactive design and create smashing and immersing designs for iLAB
What we expect:
- You’re a beginner or a wizard in Adobe Creative Suite
- open-minded, teachable , inquisitive , proactive and has the ability to work within a collaborative environment independently and as a part of team
- Loves to bring a change and impact in the education field through your ideas and visualizations
Words by Our Change Makers
iLAB as an organisation is very well structured and being part of it is worthy. I was mostly part of Mission Ten project, which indeed is a successful one. Adapting to the pandemic, we are still on ground with the online classes. It’s also a learning space for me as a facilitator. iLAB has contributed significantly to my growth as a responsible person.
iLAB made me a “Change maker” ILAB while inspiring me to change the community for a better tomorrow by providing quality education to the marginalised students of payyanakkal coastal community, brought about significant impact by changing my perspective towards life and society.
Suhail M M
For a kid who lived 18 years in Saudi not knowing anything about real world, iLAB was a real eye opener in my life. Experiences and networks that I’ll cherish for a lifetime. iLAB was never a one way service but give and take process where you contribute to the growth of society and iLAB in turn contributes to our personal and professional growth.
Donor Relations Lead