We’re looking for intern
iLAB is looking for a Donor Relations Intern to join our team, reporting to our Donor Relations Lead. The donor relations team handles a high volume of donor enquiries and follow ups during our year round fundraising campaigns. This team is made of excellent communicators,who see each correspondence as a chance to positively engage donors and educate them about our various projects.
What we offer:
- A certificate on completion of the internship
- Professional skill training with experts and resourceful people working and leaving their mark in the education field
- Engagement with a family of committed learners where we are bold, professional, systematic yet playful, and organized enough to keep innovating and experimenting new projects and initiatives
- A work environment that invests into your personal and professional growth, providing opportunities for you to build your resume and skill sets
- A space to bring your ideas into action in a team that values purpose over process and methods
What you will do:
- Coordinate the campaign workflows for annual fundraiser
- As the first line of contact for the donors,you will be interacting with an eye to make each correspondence a chance to positively engage as donors.
- Ensure campaign readiness and positive donor experience
- Acquiring broad knowledge base of our organisation and various projects, our payment methods and our donation flows
- Gaining proficiency in multiple systems we use for donor communication and organising data records
- Efficiently answering any enquiries from donor and providing them monthly and annual reports
- Administration of donor records as needed to ensure donor base is up to date and accurate
What we expect:
- Willing to learn a large and evolving knowledge base and deploy it creatively to solve problems and help donors.
- Flexible and open to change and new information
- Comfortable working in highly collaborative, consensus oriented environment
- Good communicator and customer service oriented
- Add ons- Proficiency in MS Excel and PPT.
Words by Our Change Makers
iLAB as an organisation is very well structured and being part of it is worthy. I was mostly part of Mission Ten project, which indeed is a successful one. Adapting to the pandemic, we are still on ground with the online classes. It’s also a learning space for me as a facilitator. iLAB has contributed significantly to my growth as a responsible person.
iLAB made me a “Change maker” ILAB while inspiring me to change the community for a better tomorrow by providing quality education to the marginalised students of payyanakkal coastal community, brought about significant impact by changing my perspective towards life and society.
Suhail M M
For a kid who lived 18 years in Saudi not knowing anything about real world, iLAB was a real eye opener in my life. Experiences and networks that I’ll cherish for a lifetime. iLAB was never a one way service but give and take process where you contribute to the growth of society and iLAB in turn contributes to our personal and professional growth.
Donor Relations Lead